miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

White lace peplum

No hay comentarios:
 

And we're back to the outfits posts.... I'm missing so much my vacations! I returned with some new items that I will show you in the next posts, but I started with this beautiful lace peplum shirt, perfect to make any pair of jeans or pants a bit more elegant.
I must say that I'm a little bit tired of the abuse of making all shirts peplum-styled or in neon colors or with lace, so I try not to buy them unless they really make me go crazy. You can't apreciate it in the photos, but this shirt has a beautiful circular open back, which made me take the decision of buying it.

Shirt (H&M) / Pants (Folka) / Necklace (Zara) 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff