viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

paris je t'aime (même avec la pluie)

No hay comentarios:
 



I'm back from my wonderful trip, so the next posts will be more likely about my adventures rather than outfits. I almost couldn't wear any  of the outfits I planned so carefully before the trip, because the weather was far colder than expected, so I had to buy a lot of things there (poor me). 
Starting this journal with Paris, I have to say that even when I stayed this time in this beatuful city only for one day and a half, it's still my favorite city in the world and I just can't get enough of it. 
For this cold and rainy day I had to use layers, starting with a simple shirt, a cardigan and a jacket, plus jeans and a pair of boots I had to buy and that became my best friends for all the trip (you will see them in a lot of posts). 


Visited: Montmatre, Notre Dame, Les Invalides, Tour Eiffel, etc. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff